Friday 19 October 2012

Taylor Swift Paints Love 'Red' in New Album


Country-pop star Taylor Swift has won on the legion of devoted fans previously six years together with her raw, honest lyrics of romance and heartbreak.

Now, in the grand age of 22, the five-time Grammy winner is says her new record "Red," to be sold on Monday, "the most adventurous album That i have ever made."

"'Red' is actually kind of diary entries from the last two years of my entire life," Swift told Reuters inside a telephone interview.

"There were beginnings and ends there were ups and downs, and lessons which i learned and then needed to learn all over again the very same way ... the good and the bad of the whole experience with falling in love and being disappointed and letting go and beginning again," she said.

"Red," Swift's follow-up to her 2010 best-seller "Speak Now," sees the singer-songwriter collaborate using the likes of British singer Ed Sheeran and pop music producer Max Martin.

The catchy pop-infused lead single "We Will never be Ever Getting Back Together" was an immediate hit when it was launched in September, becoming Billboard's most-downloaded first week digital single.

And like a lot of Swift's other songs, it had fans guessing that of her many brief but high-profile romances she was talking about.

John Mayer? Joe Jonas? Taylor Lautner? Jake Gyllenhaal? Swift isn't telling.

"It helps me to understand that 90 percent of the items those little blogs and articles say isn't true whatsoever," said Swift, who's currently dating Conor Kennedy, 18, the son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. "The one little bit of privacy that I have is understanding that I know who inspired those songs and that i don't tell anyone.

"For me, keeping my private life private and just sharing it with individuals through my music allows me to possess that connection with my fans and never shut them from anything. But it allows me also to have something that's just mine."
The singer has handled her fair share of critics expounding on from her music to her personal life.

Although she used her Grammy-winning song "Mean" to transmit them a message, Swift claims she doesn't pay much focus on what people say.

"I don't really read anything and so i don't know what's being said, what sort of allows me to create music from a pure host to just making the background music that I love, Swift said. "People happen to be saying I was too pop since my first album so I'm accustomed to that."

Together with music, Swift has become a branding powerhouse, having a line of lucrative sponsorship deals. She was named the highest-earning celebrity under 30 this season by Forbes magazine, which estimated her 2011 earnings to become $57 million.

Despite her superstar status, the singer is keen to help keep herself grounded, crediting her friends for providing her with "some semblance of the normal life."

"I reached understanding how much I want my friends and how much I have to call them when I am not around them ... since it turns out I am a person that needs to run everything by my buddies no matter what," Swift said having a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment