Friday 28 September 2012

George Strait Announces His Last Ever Tour


Country music icon George Strait is likely to garage his tour bus following a final 41-date tour.
 
The beloved singer/songwriter announced his The Cowboy Rides Away tour, that will begin next year (13), is going to be his last in a press conference held in the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum in Nashville, Tennessee.
 
He told fans and reporters he'll perform 21 dates the coming year and a further 20 in 2014 before hanging up his cowboy hat.
Strait explained, "I just don't wish to go to the point where I appear and nobody else does... It has been great. 
 
I've been doing the work for 30-some odd many I've loved it. Sometimes I have not liked it as much. And here lately it is simply the walking out onstage part, that's all great. I'm still loving that. It is simply the hectic part about touring and travelling... I simply feel like it's time that i can try something else." More Entertainment Visit Here.....
 
The 60 years old added, "I'm sure I'll miss it. How will you not after doing the work for so long. It had been a hard decision to create. It was tough. I've lost sleep. However i think about midway through this tour I'll realise that, 'Yeah, Used to do make the right decision'."
 
Martina MCBride will join George Strait around the 2013 tour, which will start in Lubbock, Texas in January (12), and she or he admits she feels honoured to become asked: "Any artist could be thrilled to get this telephone call."
 
Strait assures fans he's no plans to quit recording and he'll still play live - but there won't be any more touring.

No comments:

Post a Comment